- Postdoctoral Research Position July 14, 2021 Postdoctoral Position in Implantable Biomechatronic Muscle-Tendon Systems in Animal Models
- 3-minute Thesis Award September 18, 2020 Talayah Johnson and Kavya Katugam represent at the vASB2020 3-minute Thesis Competition!
- New JAP paper November 28, 2019 Our team, led by Suzanne Cox, studied the effect of eliminating high intensity movements during growth on adult locomotor function (in a bird model).
- Guinea fowl OpenSim model November 28, 2019 Suzanne Cox and co-authors publish their guinea fowl OpenSim model.
- Comparative Neuromuscular Biomechanics (CNB) November 28, 2019 The MF+LL helps establish the CNB, a new Working Group of the International Society of Biomechanics
- NCSRR Visiting Scholar April 26, 2018 Suzanne Cox is awarded a Visiting Scholar grant to the National Center for Simulation in Rehabilitation Research (NCSRR) at Stanford University!
- Lab at ASB East April 26, 2018 Matt Salzano wins best poster prize at ASB East!
- J. Biomechanics Award ! August 15, 2017 Matt Salzano, together with Suzanne Cox, Steve Piazza and Jonas Rubenson win the Journal of Biomechanics Award at ASB, Boulder CO! Congrats Team!
- High Field MRI on bird joints April 17, 2017 Matt Salzano and Suzanne Cox run 7T High-Field MRI on guinea fowl joints. See tendons threading through bones?- cool!
- New Lab Website Launched! February 3, 2017 After a LONG time, the Muscle Function + Locomotion Lab has finally launched a new website! It still has some development needed, but good enough to get out there!